Translate

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Merriage in Meltdown (task 3)

-->
Dear marriage in meltdown,

Although I cannot relate to your situation I think I can provide some counsel. Love is a powerful thing, and although I do not find it easy to have I do know a thing or two about it. I have done my share of wooing people to like me; so I know why it is your daughter has done so. You see in her relationship with her fiancé she perchance had been experiencing some feelings of distance and lack of interaction. To fulfill her longing for this she made a parlous decision by getting someone else to fulfill it for her. To beguile ones lover is never a wise decision.
 
            I give you only this one bit of counsel; if your whench cannot fix this relationship herself then it is not meant to be. Obviously she did not love her fiancé enough to marry him and sometimes it is not meant to be. I would not be to choler with your daughter, this is her problem and she needs to fix it. For love shall last eternity.

Sincerely,

DonPedroP2

3 comments:

  1. DonPedro, I agree with you, I found thy font was nice but thy color did not fit with thy background. I found it very hard to read...There seemed to be fray there and thou should not take love for granted..you may want to watch for spelling errors.

    Hero P2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donpedro. That i some exquisite counseling. i would definitely agree with you when you said if the fair maiden cannot fix the relationship herself it is not meant to be. this is probably the best approach with the least fray.

    -DogberryP2

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Noble Don Pedro,

    Whilst I agree with thee that thou friend’s daughter must resolve her own problems, it seems the father doth not believe in his daughter’s innocence. I prithee suggest thou counsel thou friend to believe what his daughter doth say about the ills that have befallen her. I dost think she must be filled with sadness that her fiance made false allegations and then left her at the alter. She will need her father to help her heal from these ills. I think her fiance was too weak a man for her anyway because he believed the false stories he heard.

    BeatriceP2

    ReplyDelete